19 August 2010

It's Good To Be Back?

There is a little-know sequel to  Lord of the Flies which takes place in the suburbs.  More specifically, the setting is my house.  Can you imagine what your house would look like if you left a 12 and a 10 year old boy all alone for two and half months?  Let me show you.  It might look a little like this.

 This is what greeted me as I opened the front door.


 In my shock I turned to the left.


 Their room.  Yes, that is one of them sleeping peacefully in the chaos.


Ah. I see they have been in my room too.

But I didn't leave them to fend for themselves.  I left them with their father.  THEIR FATHER.  I think that was my mistake.  



for health and safety reasons, i omitted pictures of the bathroom and kitchen.  i love you guys too much to subject you to that.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Welcome Home, I can imagine the kitchen and bathroom. knock it up to different priorities. just glad your home, although for a moment you may have wanted to just shut the door and cry before entering the house. be well. it will be amazing what they can do with your supervision. lol.

Old Kitty said...

Awwwwww welcome home!!! :-)

The important thing is that your babies are ok!! :-)

I'm keeping very quiet about their father. Ahem.

Take care
x

Fragrant Liar said...

Holy crap! Did they let in rabid badgers?

Don't you love it when the man of the house is such a stellar example of responsibility? I think the kids need to go out and play and Dad needs to get cleaning!

Anonymous said...

Wassup

I wanted to share with you a AMAZING site I just came across teaching [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] For All Levels If you guys have seen the Tv Show called Fight Quest you would have seen their chief instructor Ran Nakash there featured on their [url=http://www.kravmagabootcamp.com][b]Krav Maga[/b][/url] episode. Anyways, let me know what you think. Is training via the internet something you would do?


regards

Steve

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

holy smokes.....look at that...

whewwwwww

but welcome home !!!!

and thanks for 2 great ideas !!!!

kary
xxx